Sunday, March 20, 2016

Descendants of the Sun - My First Favorite Korean Drama


(A bit of spoiler alert)

First of all, I'm not a fan of Korean drama, and I only used to watch a few of them on TV many years back. Most the romantic theme songs are pretty good, but the thing I don't like is the plots which mostly are related love. There are dramas based on interesting plots, but I don't feel like to invest time in them.



Recently my girlfriend recommended a new Korean drama "Descendants of the Sun"  to me because she saw it on a Korean drama app she just downloaded, called Viu. The latest episode that time was 6. After watching the first episode, I didn't feel anything special about this drama. Basically just a soldier who fell in love with a doctor at first sight, and they started dating each already. It's a bit unexpected because there is no even chasing stage!

What caught my interest was at second episode when the main protagonists broke up because of their duty as a soldier and doctor. Later on there are many demonstration of the responsibility and the decision soldiers and doctors have to shoulder. No more spoiler. I hope you guys also enjoy it. Currently it is probably the world most-viewed Korean drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment